ACT-70TC UHF Rechargeable Miniature Bodypack Transmitter
The new miniature wideband rechargeable MIPRO ACT-70TC bodypack transmitter is built on the experience and backbone of three generations of wireless products. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery, the ACT-70TC features a smaller package with improved RF circuitry, a lightweight magnesium alloy housing, premium low power consumption characteristics, backlit LCD display, silent on/off switch and 72 MHz of bandwidth.
The Mipro ACT-70TC is innovative and reliable, offering the premium performance needed by today's audio professionals.
The ACT-70TC transmitter is for use with MIPRO's NEW ACT 7-Series receivers.
- Ultra-Wide bandwidth - 72 MHz.
- Durable lightweight miniature magnesium alloy body.
- High SPL input with proprietary "Photo-cell Coupling"
dynamic range modulation circuitry.
- Backlit LCD displays working channel and battery status
- Selectable impedance for different inputs
- Sensitivity gain adjustment
- Silent on/off switch with mute button and optional MJ-70
remote mute switch control
- End user lockout function
- Programmable RF power and audio gain levels
- Mini-XLR connectivity with threaded bayonet attachment
- Detachable, adjustable belt clip
- Mipro's world first ACT function, allowing rapid and precise
transmitter frequency set-up
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles
- Frequency Range: UHF 482-554MHz
- Bandwidth: 72 MHz
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Deviation: < ±40 kHz
- Spurious Emission: ≦ -55 dBc
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Stability: ≦ ±0.005% (-10 – +60℃)
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Lock status, Battery status and error codes
- Gain Setting: +12dB, +6dB, 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB (6 settings)
0 dB = input microphone sensitivity
- Max. Input Level: 0 dBV
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery: Type 1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
- Operating Time: A 20-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 13 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.8 × 1.0 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 82 g / 2.9 oz