AD-90A Wideband High Power Amplifier
The AD-90A is a UHF transmitting antenna amplifier for use with the AT-90 and MI-808T transmitters.
- AD-90A is a professional UHF 600~960MHz wideband power
amplifier with maximum output power of +30dBm (1W)
- AD-90A is compatible with MIPRO's MI-808T Stereo Transmitter,
MT-90 Wireless Linking Transmitter and AD-90S UHF Wideband
Power Splitter as an end-amplifier to boost signal before
transmitting for applications that greatly needing extended RF
transmission distance, maintains a clear and reliable signals and
reduces chance for signal dropouts of extremely difficult RF
- Ideally suited for large outdoor installation sites requiring
wireless transmission to remote powered, active speakers.
- To complete a high efficient, long distance transmission
combination AD-90A can be connected to AT-90T UHF
Wideband Unidirectional Antenna.
- Frequency Range: UHF 600~960MHz
- Full System Gain: 8 ±1dB
- VSWR Input / Output: ≦ 2:1
- Maximum RF Input Power: 1W
- Input Signal Indicator Threshold: +6dBm
- Power Supply: CD 12~15V
- Power Consumption: 370mA
- Input / Output Connectors: TNC Female (1-input, 4-output)
- Dimensions: 210(W) x 44(H) x 206(D)mm / 8.3(W) x 1.7(H) x 8.1(D)"
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.4lbs
- Operating Environment: -10~60℃