AT-24 2.4GHz Receiving Antenna
The AT-24 quasi-circularly-polarized antenna is patented in multiple countries and provides an optimized solution for both transmitting and receiving RF signals throughout the 2.4GHz bandwidth. The front area is the main focus of antenna direction for either vertical or horizontal polarization. The AT-24 can effectively reduce the polarization loss of the antenna to improve signal strength. It has a built-in 12 dB booster and thus compensates the signal loss of coaxial cable to improve reception range and signal quality. It is waterproof and weather resistant and ideal for both outdoor and indoor applications.
- Name: Quasi-Circularly-Polarized Antenna
- Type: Additional antenna
- Frequency Range: ISM 2.4 ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Antenna Gain: 10 dBi
- Built-in Booster: Built-in 12 dB booster
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Connector: TNC female
- Power Supply: 10 ~ 24V DC
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 160 × 275 × 85 mm / 6.3 × 10.8 × 3.3 "
- Weight: Approx. 810 g / 28.6 oz