AT-90Wa Wideband Extension Antenna
The AT-90Wa has two input connectors which can be connected to transmitters and receivers directly. The RX connector has a built in 12dB high gain booster, enabling extended operating ranges and reliability. The TX connector is passive. These two functions offer users a performance option tailored for their actual system requirements. The 9 volt excitation for the booster is derived from the coaxial cable connected to MIPRO AD-708 and AD-707a antenna dividers or ACT-Series receivers or IEM transmitters.
The AT-90Wa comes with MS-10 mounting brackets, is water-proof and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor professional wireless applications.
- Passive or Active operation
- Operates in the 480MHz to 1GHz frequency range
- Shipped with MS-10 mounts
- Frequency Range: UHF 480~1000MHz
- Antenna Gain: 4 - 6 dBi
- Booster Gain: 12 dB ±1dB (RX Connector), 0 dB (TX Connector)
- VSWR (voltage standing wave ratio): ≤2:1 (RX Conector), ≤2:1 (TX Connector)
- Coverage: 75° Vertical, 130° Horizontal
- Connector: TNC Female — 2
- Dimensions: 319(W) x 270(H) x 25(D) mm / 12.6(W) x 10.6(H) x 1(D) inches
- Weight: 430g / 15.2oz.