BC-100 Wireless Boundary Mic / Gooseneck Base
microphone or it can be used as a gooseneck base with the MIPRO MM-202 or MM-202B gooseneck microphones. For wireless use, a MIPRO ACT-24TC, ACT-30T, ACT-32T, ACT-70T, ACT-70TC, ACT-71Ta or ACT-80T bodypack transmitter can be easily installed inside the case.
The back panel has a mode switch for external gooseneck or boundary microphone operation. The conveniently located push-to-talk/mute button is easily accessible for the end user. The built-in MIPRO electret condenser microphone has excellent sensitivity and frequency response for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement.
The versatile BC-100 can be used as a wireless boundary or gooseneck microphone, making it an excellent choice for boardroom, conference centers, schools,
government, houses of worship and other installed sound applications.
- Converts a MIPRO ACT-24TC, ACT-30T, ACT-32T, ACT-70T, ACT-70TC, ACT-71Ta or ACT-80T wireless bodypack transmitter into a wireless boundary mic or gooseneck (with either the MM-202 or MM-202B gooseneck mics)
- Push-to-talk / mute button
- Black in color
- Built-in electret condenser for boundary mic use
- Microphone: Hyper-cardioid electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -46dBV ±3dBV/Pa (0db = 1V/Pa)
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL (1% T.H.D.@1kHz)
- Phantom Power: 5VDC via transmitter or external power supply
- Current Consumption: 1.0mA
- Input Connectors: Transmitter input TA4F, Gooseneck input TA4M
- Talk/Mute Button: Mechanical PUSH-HOLD switch
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 100mm x 55mm x 150mm / 4.0" x 2.2" x 6.0"
- Weight: 170g / 6oz