D108A Supercardioid Dual Diaphragm Microphone
The D108A has a super cardioid capsule housed in an all metal shock resistant housing with a foam filtered mesh grill. The modular capsule has excellent off axis rejection and high gain before feedback characteristics.
The D108A has an on/off switch with a built in locking plate. Its all metal construction
features a modular design with gold plated connectors and a scratch resistant finish. It is supplied with a mic clip and carrying pouch.
The Superlux D108A is a cost effective solution for any professional vocal audio application.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response
- Supercardioid capsule housed in an all metal shock resistant housing
- On/Off switch with a built-in locking plate
- Element: Modular Dynamic Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50—16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -55dB/V (1.78mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 3dB
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Max SPL: 160dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Connector: Integral 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight: 10.23 oz