E323 Flush-Mount Cardioid Boundary Microphone
The E323 is a professional solution for teleconferencing, distance learning, courtroom, conference and meeting rooms, stage, council chambers and worship applications.
Designed for ultra low profile permanent table, ceiling or panel mount applications the E323 is elegant and unobtrusive. It features a back electret cardioid condenser,
wide dynamic range, low noise balanced inline preamplifier and XLR connectivity.
The Superlux E323 has an extended frequency response and is available in black or white. This versatile microphone is an excellent choice for any situation where high quality sound and low-profile aesthetics are essential.
- Back electret cardioid condenser
- Wide dynamic range
- Low noise balanced inline preamplifer and XLR connectivity
- Available in black or white
- Element Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 60—14,000 Hz
- Sensitivity -35dB/V (17.8mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 3dB
- Equivalent Noise < 26dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance 200 Ohms
- Max SPL 132dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range 106dB (1000 ohm load)
- Phantom Power Requirements 9 to 52VDC
- Finish Low Gloss White or Black
- Connector 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight 2.30 oz.
- RoHS Product and Packaging Follow EU 2002/95/EC
and Comply to RoHS Requirements