HS-48 Single ear headset microphone
length 0.7mm flexible boom and distinctive ear loop that hooks over either ear without any adjustment. The HS-48 eliminates the frustration from trying to achieve a secure and comfortable fit.
The HS-48 comes with two screw-on replaceable audio cables, acoustically transparent windscreens and a MIPRO wireless bodypack adapter. Additional optional adapters are available for use with Shure, AudioTechnica, AKG, Sennheiser, ElectroVoice, Lectrosonics, Sony and other belt packs. Optional Red Dot (RD) adapters have a built-in 15dB pad for use with MIPRO, AudioTechnica, AKG, ElectroVoice and Shure belt packs.
The HS-48 is available in cocoa brown and ships in a leatherette case. This comfortable single ear headworn mic is a perfect solution for Houses of Worship, Theaters, Lecturers, Broadcast, Corporate A/V, and other applications where intelligible
sound and low visibility are required.
- 3.5mm standard omnidirectional capsule
- Flexible earhooks
- Adjustable boom arm
- Malleable steel boom arm
- Element: Premium back electret condenser, 3.5mm diameter
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -45±3dB 1V/Pa @ 1KHz
- Output Impedance: 2000 Ohms±30%
- SPL: Max 140dB (155dB with optional Red Dot adapter)
- Operating Voltage: 0.8V-5V D.C
- Cable: Kevlar coated; 1.2m (47.25”)
- Capsule Diameter: 3.5mm
- Color: Cocoa Brown
- Wireless Bodypack Adaptor: Included adapter: T5 Mipro Optional adapters: T1 & T1RD AudioTechnica,T2 & T2RD AKG, T3 Sennheiser, T4 & T4RD Shure,T5RD Mipro, T8 and T8RD Electro Voice, T9 Sony,T14 Lemo and T15 Lectrosonics
- XLR Adaptor: Optional MJ-53 for wired use
- Accessories: Spare audio cables and windscreens
- Weight: 13g (0.46 ounces)