MPB-20 UHF Booster / Power Supply
The MPB-20 is a UHF antenna booster and power supply that provides enhanced RH stability for maximum range with complex antenna configurations.
- Optimized for the 470~960 MHz frequency range
- Provides enhanced RF stability for maximum range with complex antenna configurations
- Provides 13 dB gain to compensate for long cable runs when powered by a MIPRO
receiver or divider 8V DC excitation voltage and when powered independently
- Provides 8V DC power independently for internal antenna boosters when used with
external power supply
- Aluminum housing provides improved heat dissipation
- Bandwidth: UHF 470~960MHz
- Gain: 13±1dB
- Noise: <2.5dB (center band)
- IIP3: +18dBm (center band)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Connectors: TNC × 2 - 2mm DC Jack × 1
- Input Power: 12~24V DC (min. 350mA)
- Regulated Output Power: 8V DC (max. 250mA)
- Dimensions: 90.3(W)×25(H)x55.4(D)mm / 3.5(W)x1(H)x2.2(D)"
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz.