MR-90 ENG Receiver
The MR-90 is a compact, miniature receiver that utilises the UHF band, PLL synthesized technology and dual-antenna true diversity design, ensuring clear and stable signal reception with no signal dropout even in the most unpredictable operating environments. It has a wide frequency range where 100 selectable frequencies are pre-programmed. With the world's first ACT programming function of MIPRO's ACT Series, the receiver and transmitter can set up a clear working frequency rapidly and automatically.
A weather-resistant metal case provides professional strength and durability. A standard LCD panel gives a clear and accurate display of all digital operations and setup.
The MR90 can also be installed on an active PA speaker via MA-909 wireless mixer, MT-90A wireless interlinking transmitter or ACT transmitters to turn active speakers into a wireless system.
- Waterproof, compact, and ultra-thin rugged aluminum chassis construction.
- Various interface socket modules can be easily detached and installed to work with different camcorders, active speakers and other audio equipment.
- Detachable battery pack accessory needs only two AA-sized batteries to provide at least 10 continuous hours of operation, eliminating the need for external power.
- True diversity technology for best reception quality.
- 100 pre-programmed frequencies can be easily auto-scanned for a clear, interference-free frequency.
- ACT™ syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- LCD panel shows frequency, RF and AF signal strength, function, diversity, and battery strength.
- Electronic power switch eliminates any noise during power up and power down.
- Working voltage is 6~12V DC and the efficient power-saving design makes power consumption lower than 70mA.
- Precision SMA antenna connectors with removable soft antennas.
- Frequency Range: UHF 620~934MHz
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized
- Stability: ±0.005%
- Preset Channels: 100 selectable channels
- Receiving Mode: Dual antenna true diversity
- Receiving Sensitivity: S/N>76dB at 6μV input
- Frequency Response: 80Hz~18KHz (with low frequency characteristics)
- Image Rejection: >78dB
- Spurious Rejection: >80dB
- Intermodulation: >60dB
- T.H.D.: >0.15% (devation @ 15kHz & modulation frequency @ 1kHz
- Maximum Output Level: Balanced 2.2V ms open (THD = 1%)
- Squelch Level: Adjustable range: 6dBuV~40dBuV at 5dB steps
- Maximum S/N Ratio: 107dBa
- Display: LCD
- Power 6.5~12V DC
- Current Consumption: Approx 70mA
- Dimensions: 83(W) x 145(H) x 35(D)mm / 3.3 x 5.7 x 1.4"
- Weight: Approx 220g / 7.7oz
- Matching Transmitters: ACT-30H / ACT-30T
- Operating environment: -10~60°C