MTG-100T Rechargeable Mini-Transmitter
These systems operate between 926-928MHz and require no licensing to operate.
MIPRO's tour guide and interpretation systems are ideal for any size indoor or outdoor application that offer guided tours or requires assisted listening or language interpretation.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- PC controllable Channel-Lock
- Convenient 4, 12 or 28-slot storage and charger carry case for easy charging, storage and inventory management
- License-free operation on band 926 – 928 MHz
- Up to 100 m (330 ft) line-of-sight reception range
- Interference-free from Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 2.4 GHz wireless transmissions
- Digitally encrypted technology enables secure audio transmission
- Digital technology ensures crystal-clear audio quality
- The industry’s only true diversity technology for exceptional reception quality
- Durable, ultra-lightweight and pocket-sized portable receiver and transmitter. Incredibly easy to set-up and use.
- The industry’s only auto shut-off timer for saving power consumption
- Backlit LCD screen displays
- Frequency Range: 926 – 928 MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Preset Channels: 16
- Switching Bandwidth: 2 MHz
- Channel Grid: 125 kHz
- RF Output Power: <10 mW (Low/Mid/High, switchable)
- Sensitivity: Approx. -90 dBm
- Operating Range: Approx. 100 meters | 330 feet (line-of-sight)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 10 kHz
- Power Supply: Built-in high capacity lithium polymer rechargeable battery. Replaceable.
- Operating Time: > 12 hours
- Automatic Shut-off Time: 10 minutes – 42 hours (programmable with software)
- Dimensions: (W × H × D) 45 × 84 × 21 mm / 1.8 × 3.3 × 0.8 "
- Weight: Approx. 65 g / 2.3 oz (Li-poly battery included)