PRA-C5 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone with On/Off Switch (5-pack)
The C1 features a wide dynamic range, Nd capsules and dual dome diaphragm for increased sensitivity and provides a typical proximity effect with a very smooth
natural output. The super cardioid capsule is enclosed in a hardened steel foam filtered mesh grill and has an on/off switch.
The PRA-C1 has excellent handling noise characteristics and its all metal construction features a durable shock resistant zinc alloy die-cast housing. These mics are rugged performers and come backed with a 2 year warranty. They are available individually (PRA-C1) and as a 5-pack set (PRA-C5). The PRA-C series mics are an economical solution and represents a superb value for a variety of sound reinforcement applications.
- Wide dynamic range
- Nd capsules and dual dome diaphragms for increase sensitivity
- Smooth, natural output
- Supercardioid capsule is enclosed in a hardened steel foam filtered mesh grill
- On/Off switch
- Element: Dynamic Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50—16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV/pa (2.2 mV/Pa)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max SPL: 140dB (THD ≤ 1% 1KHz)
- Connector: Integral 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight: 12.80 oz.
- Dimensions: Φ53x180 mm