PRO-258 Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal/Instrument Microphone
The PRO-248/258 series of supercardioid dynamic studio microphones are affordable and dependable performers for professional sound reinforcement or project studio recording. These microphones utilize a high-quality neodymium-magnet and dual membrane dome diaphragm, resulting in high sensitivity and extended frequency response. These durable microphones come with a standard mic holder, a 5/8" to 3/8" x 16 T adaptor and a sturdy plastic carry case.
- Tight supercardioid pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback
- Compact grille design allows low-frequency proximity effect to enhance bass for close-up vocal technique
- The versatile PRO-258 dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence for both vocals and instruments
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Element: Neodymium magnet capsule, transformer output
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50~16,000Hz
- Sensitivity [dBV/pa]: -55 (1.8mv/pa)
- Rated Impedance: 300Ω
- Dimensions: Φ1 5/8" x 6 1/2"
- Weight: 9.7oz