TOP-248 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The capsule has excellent off-axis rejection and high gain before feedback characteristics. The TOP-248 features an enhanced lower frequency (60 - 240 Hz) response yet has great texture detail on the high frequency band producing a deeper and richer sound well suited for professional vocal performances.
The TOP-248 uses gold-plated XLR 3-pin connectors and a grill windscreen made of reinforced metal mesh. The body is a rugged zinc alloy with a black rubber finish for a more comfortable feel. It has low handling noise and excellent gain before feedback. The Superlux TOP-248 delivers studio-grade quality that is ideal for any professional vocal audio application.
- Neodymium magnets and an aluminum voice coil with a dual dome diaphragm
- Smooth frequency response
- Clean and detailed sound texture
- Rugged zinc alloy housing with a black rubber finish
- Low handling noise
- Element: Neodymium Dual Dome Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50—16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -54dB/V (2.4mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz
- Impedance 300 Ohms
- Max SPL: 150dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Connector: Integral gold plated 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight: 14.3 oz