ACT-312B/ACT-32T2 Dual-Channel Bodypack Wireless System
MIPRO is a leading manufacturer of truly innovative wireless microphone systems. MIPRO’s industry-leading technology, including AutoScan and patented ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) channel sync setup, deliver the forward-thinking features that enable our customers to specify and install our systems with confidence. MIPRO’s ACT 3B-Series systems are built to handle tough conditions, deliver superb RF reliability and transparent audio performance in a wide variety of professional venues and applications. The ACT 3B-Series wireless systems are single and dual channel UHF frequency agile diversity systems that are affordable without sacrificing features and performance. The ACT-312B/ACT-32T2 is a UHF frequency agile dual-channel half rack receiver with two ACT-32T bodypack wireless transmitters and includes two MU-53LX cardioid condenser lavalier microphones.
- Available on bands 5A (506-530MHz), 5NC (542-566MHz), 5ND (566-590MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- EIA standard 1/2U metal rack-mountable receiver
- Stable PLL circuit. Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel from 112 preset channels under 10 groups. Up to 8 channels in group 11 can be saved and recalled within 961 user-defined frequencies
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception range reduces signal dropouts and the “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference
- Backlit LCD is lit in green indicates the receiver is in working mode when it detects an incoming signal or buttons are touched. The display dims automatically when the receiver is idle for about 10 seconds
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel. One mixed-output switch is available for dual-channel receivers
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level
- Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability
- DC input jack accepts 12~15V power supply
- Lightweight, compact size with sturdy plastic housing
- Bodypack controls features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality)
- The MU-53LX features high dynamic range characteristic and sustains up to 142 dB SPL with 1% T.H.D.
- Supplied with 4-pin mini XLR and fits all MIPRO bodypack transmitters.
- Featuring a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Available in black.
- Ideal for theater, houses of worship and educational applications.
- Frequency Range : Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Preset Frequency: 112 preset channels (Group 1-6: 8 compatible channels in each group // Group 7-10: 16 compatible channels in each group // Group 11: Up to 8 channels can be saved & recalled. 961 user-defined frequencies in group 11)
- Receiving Mode: Diversity
- Receiving Antenna: Rear Panel. Detachable
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Stability: ≦ ±0.005% (-10 - +60℃)
- Sensitivity: 10 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB
- S/N Ratio: > 106 dB(A)
- T.H.D.: < 0.5% @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 18 kHz, with high pass filter
- Squelch: "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit
- Audio Output: Adjustment Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity
- Max. Output Level: Balanced: +16 dBV / 0 dBV ; Unbalanced: +10 dBV / 0 dBV
- Power Supply: 12 – 15 V DC, 1A
- Power Consumption: 3 W
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 210 × 44 × 180 mm / 8.3 x 1.7 x 7.1 "
- Weight: Approx. 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs
- Frequency Range: Available on bands 5NC (542-566MHz) and 9NA (904-928MHz)
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Deviation: < ± 40 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: ≦ -55 dBc
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Lock status, Battery status and error codes
- Max. Input Level: 0 dBV
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline
- Operating Time: Min. 12 hours
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 161 mA ; Low Power: approx. 120 mA
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 82 × 22 mm / 2.5 × 3.2 × 0.9 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 83 g / 2.9 oz
MU-53LX LAVALIERE MICROPHONE
- Capsule: 10mmØ uni-directional condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz
- Sensitivity: -46dBV±3dBV/Pa (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Maximum SPL: 142dB (1%THD, typical)
- Cable Length: 150cm / 59"
- Color: Black
- Weight: Approx. 19g / 0.7oz
Click HERE for optional headworn and lavalier microphones.
Click HERE to view antenna systems and additional accessories.
Click HERE to view instrument cables.MJ-70 Remote Mute Switch
ASP-30 Bodypack Transmitter Sports Pouch with Adjustable Belt