ACT-32T UHF Bodypack Transmitter
- Lightweight, compact size with sturdy plastic housing
- Front panel features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status
- Innovative battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).
- Frequency Range: UHF 480 – 934 MHz
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
- Deviation: < ± 40 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: ≦ -55 dBc
- LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Lock status, Battery status and error codes
- Max. Input Level: 0 dBV
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery Type: 2 AA alkaline
- Operating Time: Min. 12 hours
- Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 161 mA ; Low Power: approx. 120 mA
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 82 × 22 mm / 2.5 × 3.2 ×MM-202 Gooseneck Microphone 0.9 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 83 g / 2.9 oz
Click HERE for optional headworn and lavalier microphones.
ASP-30 Bodypack Transmitter Sports Pouch with Adjustable Belt
MJ-70 Remote Mute Switch
BC-100 Wireless Boundary Mic / Gooseneck Base
MM-202 Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphone
MU-40GX Guitar Cable