ACT-5801/ACT-58H Single Channel 5.8GHz Handheld Wireless System
MIPRO’s ACT-5800 Series feature true diversity receiving, more compatible interference-free channels, longer distance and improved signal stability. These systems operate in the ISM 5.8 GHz band that complies with international telecom regulations and effectively avoid interference from UHF and 2.4 GHz products. These systems offer excellent sound and performance for a wide range of wireless pro audio applications.
- ACT-5801 single-channel is 5.8 GHz receivers in 1/2U metal chassis.
- The panel with MIPRO style, operating procedure, built-in high-efficiency antenna and equips a graphic OLED screen providing a larger field of view without a blind angle.
- Stable digital modulation circuitry. All frequencies are located in a single frequency band.
- Presets 12 channels of interference-free operation in Group A and 24 channels of interference-free operation in Group B1 & B2 are available. 64 IDs and a specific ID are allowed to be set for each channel to prevent the same channel interfered in the same space. Group A has less interference. Group B is recommended when more channels or shorter latency is required. Group A and B can’t operate at the same time.
- Dual tuner true diversity receiving effectively avoid interference from all 2.4 GHz communication products and ensure long reception distance and eliminates signal drop-out.
- The precisely designed PCB is secured in a sturdy chassis for ultra-low malfunction.
- Specific outline and color with an ergonomic design in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic style.
- Interchangeable capsule module with MIPRO produced premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers. The unique multi-layered metal grille instead of sponge foam protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound. The upper grille can be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- The default gain setting is 0 dB = microphone capsule input sensitivity. High dynamic range for singing aloud without distortion.
- Channel Single
- Chassis EIA Standard 1/2U metal black case
- Antenna Built-in
- Display Graphic OLED
- Frequency Range ISM 5.8 GHz 5,725~5,850 MHz
- Preset Channels Presets 12 channels of interference-free operation in Group A and 24 channels of interference-free operation in Group B1 & B2 are available. 64 ID codes and 1 specific ID are allowed to be set for each channel to prevent the same channel interfered in the same space.
- Receiving Mode Dual-tuner true diversity receiving
- Channel Set-up ACT Sync
- Sample Rate 24-bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response 18 Hz ~ 23 kHz (Group B)
- Latency < 1.7 ms (Group B)
- Dynamic Range 120 dBA
- Output Connectors Balanced XLR & Unbalanced Ø 6.3 mm, 0 dB (standard), -10 ~ +20 dB adjustable range.
- Power Supply External 100~240V AC switching power supply
- Dimensions 210 × 44 × 180 mm (W × H × D)
- Weight Approx. 0.75 kg
- Frequency Range ISM 5.8 GHz
- Modulation Type Digital
- RF Output Power 20 mW (country dependent)
- Mic Capsule Modules Condenser MU-90/ 80/ 70 and dynamic
- Gain Setting 0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity
- Display Bright LEDs indicate battery status.
- Housing Black
- Dimensions 51 × 257 mm (Ø × L)
- Net Weight Approx. 235 g
- Battery 2 × AA alkaline