ACT-5802/ACT-58T2 Dual Channel 5.8GHz Bodypack Wireless System
MIPRO’s ACT-5800 Series feature true diversity receiving, more compatible interference-free channels, longer distance and improved signal stability. These systems operate in the ISM 5.8 GHz band that complies with international telecom regulations and effectively avoid interference from UHF and 2.4 GHz products. These systems offer excellent sound and performance for a wide range of wireless pro audio applications.
- ACT-5802 dual-channel is 5.8 GHz receivers in 1/2U metal chassis.
- The panel with MIPRO style, operating procedure, built-in high-efficiency antenna and equips a graphic OLED screen providing a larger field of view without a blind angle.
- Stable digital modulation circuitry. All frequencies are located in a single frequency band.
- Presets 12 channels of interference-free operation in Group A and 24 channels of interference-free operation in Group B1 & B2 are available. 64 IDs and a specific ID are allowed to be set for each channel to prevent the same channel interfered in the same space. Group A has less interference. Group B is recommended when more channels or shorter latency is required. Group A and B can’t operate at the same time.
- Dual tuner true diversity receiving effectively avoid interference from all 2.4 GHz communication products and ensure long reception distance and eliminates signal drop-out.
- The precisely designed PCB is secured in a sturdy chassis for ultra-low malfunction.
- Miniature, sturdy plastic compact housing design for easy to wear. An adjustable belt clip allows wearing the transmitter in the up or down position.
- Unique battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and the lock device prevents accidental operation.
- On top of the housing is equipped with an antenna, mini XLR connector, mute button and a remote-control mute jack.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- The mini XLR connector accepts either a screw-lock or a TA4F quick-lock plug.
- Channel Dual
- Chassis EIA Standard 1/2U metal black case
- Antenna Built-in
- Display Graphic OLED
- Frequency Range ISM 5.8 GHz 5,725~5,850 MHz
- Preset Channels Presets 12 channels of interference-free operation in Group A and 24 channels of interference-free operation in Group B1 & B2 are available. 64 ID codes and 1 specific ID are allowed to be set for each channel to prevent the same channel interfered in the same space.
- Receiving Mode Dual-tuner true diversity receiving
- Channel Set-up ACT Sync
- Sample Rate 24-bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response 18 Hz ~ 23 kHz (Group B)
- Latency < 1.7 ms (Group B)
- Dynamic Range 120 dBA
- Output Connectors Balanced XLR & Unbalanced Ø 6.3 mm, 0 dB (standard), -10 ~ +20 dB adjustable range.
- Power Supply External 100~240V AC switching power supply
- Dimensions 210 × 44 × 180 mm (W × H × D)
- Weight Approx. 0.8 kg
- Frequency Range ISM 5.8 GHz
- Modulation Type Digital
- RF Output Power 20 mW (country dependent)
- Mic Capsule Modules Lavalier: MU-53L / MU-55L; Headworn: MU-13 / MU-23 MU-210 / MU-53HN / MU-55HN; Instrument: VM-10L / VM-10C / VM-10D / CM-10E
- Max. Audio Input 6.5 dBV
- Battery Meter 3 LEDs light in green to indicate battery status and turn to red to indicate low battery; after 2 hours power will automatically be shut down.
- Dimensions 63 × 82 × 22 mm (W × H × D)
- Net Weight Approx. 73 g
- Battery 2 × AA alkaline