- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
AD-12 Passive Antenna Divider/Combiner
The AD-12 can either divide a UHF signal into two signal outputs or combine two signals into one signal output. Simultaneously, it provides bias voltage to boosters in post stage. The AD-12 utilizes an isolated grounding design that eliminates current noise due to ground loop issues with multi-receiver operation.
- Can either divide a RF signal into 2 signal outputs or combine 2 signals into 1 signal output. Simultaneously, it transmits bias voltage to afterward boosters. This is an ideal accessory to set up antenna systems
- Adapts an isolated grounding design to avoid power noise from multi-receiver operation.
- Bandwidth: UHF 470~1000MHz
- Attenuation: 3.5dB ( typ.)
- Isolation: 20dB ( typ.)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Max Volt/Current: 50VDC/1.5A
- Connector: TNC— 3
- Dimensions: 90.3(W)x25(H)x55.4(D)mm / 3.5(W)x1(H)x2.2(D)"
- Weight 105g / 3.7oz