- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
AD-90A Wideband High Power Amplifier
The AD-90A is a UHF transmitting antenna amplifier for use with the AT-90Wa antennas and MI-909T transmitters.
- AD-90A is a professional UHF 470~960MHz wideband power
amplifier with maximum output power of +30dBm (1W)
- AD-90A is compatible with MIPRO's MI-909T Stereo Transmitter and AD-90S UHF Wideband Power Splitter as an end-amplifier to boost signal before transmitting for applications that greatly needing extended RF transmission distance, maintains a clear and reliable signals and reduces chance for signal dropouts of extremely difficult RF environments.
- Ideally suited for large outdoor installation sites requiring
wireless transmission to remote powered, active speakers.
- To complete a high efficient, long distance transmission
combination AD-90A can be connected to AT-90T UHF
Wideband Unidirectional Antenna.
- Frequency Range: UHF 470~960MHz
- Full System Gain: 8 ±1dB
- VSWR Input / Output: ≦ 2:1
- Maximum RF Input Power: 1W
- Input Signal Indicator Threshold: +6dBm
- Power Supply: CD 12~15V
- Power Consumption: 370mA
- Input / Output Connectors: TNC Female (1-input, 4-output)
- Dimensions: 210(W) x 44(H) x 206(D)mm / 8.3(W) x 1.7(H) x 8.1(D)"
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.4lbs
- Operating Environment: -10~60℃