- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
E324 Flush-Mount Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone
The E324 is a professional solution for teleconferencing, distance learning, courtroom, conference and meeting rooms, stage, council chambers and worship applications.
Designed for ultra low profile permanent table, ceiling or panel mount applications the E324 is elegant and unobtrusive. It features a back electret omnidirectional condenser, wide dynamic range, low noise balanced inline preamplifier and XLR connectivity.
The Superlux E324 has an extended frequency response and is available in black or white. This versatile microphone is an excellent choice for any situation where high quality sound and low-profile aesthetics are essential.
- Back electret omnidirectional condenser
- Wide dynamic range
- Low noise balanced inline preamplifer and XLR connectivity
- Available in black or white
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni directional
- Frequency: Response 60—14,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -30dB/V (32mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 3dB
- Equivalent Noise: < 26dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max SPL: 132dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 106dB (1000 ohm load)
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9 to 52VDC
- Finish: Low Gloss White or Black
- Connector: 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight: 2.30 oz.
- RoHS: Product and Packaging Follow EU 2002/95/EC
and Comply to RoHS Requirements