E525 Stereo Shotgun Microphone
The E525 features light weight aluminum alloy construction, strong directivity and excellent off axis rejection. The flat and extended frequency response results in clear and natural audio. The E525 has an integrated low frequency roll off switch and the low-noise characteristics and high dynamic range pre-amplifier minimize colorization.
It is supplied with a mic clip, shock mount, wind screen, carrying pouch and stereo XLR cable. The Superlux E525 is a cost effective solution for any professional requirement including live sound, theater, EFP, SNG, ENG, broadcast, video or film audio application.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction
- Three selectable stereo pickup patterns to
choose from: MS, XY-wide and XY-narrow.
- Flat and extended frequency response results in clear and natural
- Low frequency roll-off switch
- Element: Stereo Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: High Directivity Selectable MS, XY-N & XY-W
- Frequency response: 20—20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -34dBV/Pa (9.0mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 3dB
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max SPL: 127dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise: 72 dB
- Dynamic Range: 102 dB (1000 Ohm Load)
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 100 Hz, 12dB/Ocative
- Power Supply: Phantom Power 11-52 V
- Connector: Integral 5 pin Male XLR
- Dimensions: .85” dia. x 9.33”(S) 14.97” (L)
- Weight: 3.65 oz. (S) 5.42 oz. (L)