- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
MIPRO's MA-303 is a battery powered portable wireless PA system that is compact, lightweight and built to last. The SB system is a single channel wireless. the DB system is a dual channel wireless. This product features wireless microphones wired inputs, Streaming Bluetooth and a USB player/recorder. It is a easy-to-use system that can be hand carried, set on a flat surface or mounted on a stand. It is an ideal solution for many public address applications with small to medium sized crowds.
Classrooms, places of worship, presentations, day-care activities, gatherings, trade show promotion, street performances, fitness centers, and any location where high quality intelligible speech audio is a necessity.
- Robust, rugged enclosure, 60-watt class-D amplifier with 5" woofer and 1" tweeter.
- Includes 1 or 2 UHF diversity receiver module with 16 auto-scannable frequencies. Available in body pack and handheld wireless versions.
- Built-in active antenna prevents accidental antenna breakage.
- Built-in MP3 player & recorder, plus certified Bluetooth receiver for music streaming.
- Built-in one-button fade-in alarm/siren for warning.
- 11 hours of stand-by time by its built-in lithium rechargeable battery, and 4-hour charge time.
- 4-segment battery indicator displays the battery status.
- Can be powered via AC power or lithium rechargeable battery.
- Weighs only 2.7 kgs | 6 lbs. fully loaded.
- Ideal for small- to medium-sized crowds, such as for schools, places of worship, corporate training, paging, trade shows, street performances, fitness instruction, and other comparable situations.
- Max. Power Output: 60 Watts
- Amplifier: Class D
- Sensitivity: Typical: 92 dB ︱ Maximum: 102 dB
- T.H.D.: < 1%
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz
- Speaker: 1 " Tweeter & 5 " Woofer
- Coverage: H 120° × V 70°
- Audio Inputs: Wired: Ø 6.3 mm (1/4 "), Line-In: Ø 3.5 mm (1/8 ")
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Yes
- Audio Output: Ø 3.5 mm (1/8 ")
- Alarm Siren: Siren sound with fade-in mode
- Installation: Microphone stand, table mounted
- Power Supply: AC: External 100 ~ 240 V AC switching power supply (Max. Power Consumption: 60 W), DC & Battery: Built-in 14.8 V / 2.6 AH rechargeable lithium battery (MB-10 x 1)
- Charge Time: 4 hours (automatic charging management)
- Standby Time: MA-303SB: > 9 hours
- Battery Indicator: 4-level LED indicator (25/50/75/100%)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (W × H ×D): 210 × 276 × 165 mm / 8.3 × 11 × 6.5 "
- Weight (battery included): MA-303DB: Approx. 2.8 kg / 6.2 lbs
- Receiver Channel: MA-303SB: Single MA-303DB: Dual
- Bandwith: 24 MHz
- Preset Channels: 16
- Channel Set-up: Scan & ACT sync
- Transmitters: ACT-58H Handheld -- ACT-58T Bodypack w/ MU53LX lapel mic
- Optional Microphone: MM-107 Wired Dynamic Microphone -- MU53, MU55, HS and HSP head worn microphones
- Antenna: Built-in dual antennas
- Built-in USB Port: USB 2.0
- USB Play & Record: LCD displays track name, number, time, recording status.
- Operation: On-board. USB remote control included
- Patents & Approvals: Patented. Telecom & safety regulations approved.