- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
Bringing a host of impressive features and functionalities, the MA-708 is an undisputed market leader in its class. The MIPRO MA-708 delivers unparalleled audio performance and craftsmanship. This rugged one-piece speaker cabinet houses a high efficiency class-D amplifier that drives high sensitivity two-way loudspeakers and limiter circuitry reduces distortion and increases intelligibility for guaranteed powerful and clear sound. It offers an ideal public address solution for medium to large crowds.
School sports events, places of worship, presentations, large gatherings, shopping center promotions, parades, park facilities, weddings, funeral services, street performances, and any location where high quality speech audio is a necessity.
- Robust, rugged enclosure, built-in class D amplifiers system with 8" woofer and 1" tweeter.
- Includes 1 UHF diversity receiver modules with 16 auto-scannable frequencies.
- Up to 4 UHF or ISM band receiver modules and built-in active dual antennas for improved reception distance and stable signal quality.
- DPM-3 USB/SD Player & Recorder, plus certified Bluetooth receiver for music streaming
- Optional CDM-2 CD/USB player module (8CD0024).
- Voice Priority mutes music when a wireless mic is used.
- Echo effect for richer-sounding vocals.
- Industry’s only master volume with “Memory” and “Standard” mode options. “Memory” mode saves and recalls last volume level during next power on. “Standard” mode resets to zero level.
- Retractable handle and rugged wheels make it amazingly easy to transport.
- Built-in storage compartment for 2 handhelds or bodypack transmitters.
- Active limiter prevents speaker damage from loud signal spikes.
- Can be powered via AC power, battery or direct DC.
- Weighs only 16 kgs | 36 lbs. fully loaded.
- Max. Power Output: 190 Watts
- Amplifier: Class D
- Sensitivity: Typical 89 dB Ι Maximum: 108 dB
- T.H.D. < 1%
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz
- Speaker: 1 " Tweeter & 8 " Woofer
- Coverage: H 80° x V 60°
- Audio Inputs
- Wired: XLR x 1, Ø 6.3 mm (1/4 ") x 1
- Wireless: Up to 4 wireless microphones
- Audio Player: DPM-3 SB/SD Player & Recorder | Optional CDM-2CD/USB player module (8CD0024)
- Line-In: Unbalanced RCA jack
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Yes
- Audio Output Unbalanced Line RCA jack
- Extension Speaker: Ø 6.3 mm (1/4 ") Phone jack
- Controls: Tone, Voice Priority & Echo on wireless mics
- Storage: 2 handheld or bodypack transmitters
- Installation: Speaker stand, flat surface or retractable handle & wheels
- Power Supply
- AC: Built-in 100 ~ 240 V AC switching power supply (Max. Power Consumption: 220 W)
- DC & Battery: 24 ~ 32 V DC, 12 V / 4.5 AH rechargeable gel cell battery (MB-70 x 2) or optional MB-80 x 2
- Charge Time: up to 8 hours (automatic charging management)
- Standby Time: > 7 hours
- Battery Indicator: 4 level indicator (25/50/75/100%)
- Color: Black or white option
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 226 x 545 x 325 mm Ι 13.2 x 21.5 x 12.8 "
- Weight: Approx. 16.3 kg Ι 36 lbs (MB-70 batteries included)
- One UHF Diversity Receivers with Scan & ACT sync
- Max. Receiver: Up to 4
- Frequency Range: 5.8 GHz / 5.725 - 5.850 GHz
- Preset Channels: 16
- Channel Set-up: Scan & ACT sync
- Optional Transmitters: ACT-58H Handheld -- ACT-58T Bodypack
- Optional Microphone: MM-107 Wired Dynamic Microphone
- Optional Interlinking Transmitter: MTM-92
- Antenna: Built-in active dual antennas
- DPM-3 SB/SD Player & Recorder | Optional CDM-2CD/USB player module (8CD0024)