MIPRO MI-58R Digital IEM Stereo Receiver
- The MI-58 Series is a digital IEM system operating in the ISM 5.8 GHz band, due to the wider bandwidth property, the frequency response range is expanded to 20 Hz~23 kHz, the S/N ratio is greatly improved, the audio latency is reduced, the sound quality is superior to a traditional UHF system and is very affordable. A DANTE version is available.
- The MI-58 Series consists of the MI-58R stereo bodypack receiver, the MI-58T stereo transmitter and optional noise isolating earphones. Featuring a user-friendly control panel, long-distance transmission, it’s ideal for personal and professional stages monitoring and conference language interpretation.
- The MI-58R has Stereo / Mono / Mixed output modes and EQ settings to suit the users’ preferences. S Ø 3.5 mm TRS jack provides left/right 100 mW @16 Ω output is available for earbuds.
- Housing Industry’s smallest, lightweight glass-fiber reinforced plastic case
- Display Backlit LCD with superior features and advanced function settings
- Frequency Range ISM 5.8 GHz band (5,725~5,850 MHz)
- Modulation Type Digital Modulation
- Channel Setting ACT sync
- Frequency Response 20 Hz ~ 23 kHz (stereo)
- Stereo Separation > 100 dB
- Max. S/N Ratio > 105 dBA (stereo)
- T.H.D 0.03% (min) at 1 kHz
- Latency < 2.2 ms
- Sensitivity 5 μV input level, S/N > 100 dB (stereo)
- Earphone Jack Ø 3.5 mm stereo phone jack, Left / Right × 100 mW @ 16 Ω
- Power Supply ICR18500 × 1 Li-ion rechargeable battery, current drain 165 mA
- Charger MP-8 one-slot charging station
- Accessories Includes E-8S ear buds. E-8P buds (optional)
MI-58R Data Sheet
MI-58R User Guide
James Towler, Steve Winwood's Engineer, looks at the MIPRO MI-58 In-Ear Monitor System w/Dante
A brief video presentation that highlights the features and benefits of the New MIPRO MI-58 Digital 5.8GHz Wireless In-Ear-Monitor
MI-58 Series Digital Wireless IEM System Video