- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
MPB-30 UHF Auto Gain Controlled Booster / Power Supply
The MPB-30 is a UHF antenna booster and power supply that provides enhanced RH stability for maximum range with complex antenna configurations.
- Optimized for the 470~960 MHz frequency range
- Provides enhanced RF stability for maximum range with complex antenna configurations
- Detects and compensates for signal-loss in long cable runs automatically by providing variable gain from 0 to 13dB (±1dB) when powered by 8v DC excitation voltage from a MIPRO receiver or divider and when powered independently. Designed to work with the AD-708 antenna divider.
- Provides 8V DC power independently for internal antenna boosters when used with
external power supply
- Aluminum housing provides improved heat dissipation
- Bandwidth: UHF 470~960MHz
- Gain: 13±1dB - optimized to work with the AD-708
- Noise: <2.5dB (center band)
- IIP3: +18dBm (center band)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Connectors: TNC × 2 - 2mm DC Jack × 1
- Input Power: 12~24V DC (min. 350mA)
- Regulated Output Power: 8V DC (max. 250mA)
- Current Consumption: TNC x 2 - 2mm DC Jack x 1
- Dimensions: 90.3(W)×25(H)x55.4(D)mm / 3.5(W)x1(H)x2.2(D)"
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz.