- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
- Up to 12 preset compatible channels. 4 ID codes and 1 specific ID is allowed to be set for each channel to prevent the same channel interfered in the same space.
- An easy-to-read channel LED display, audio and transmitter battery status indicators.
- Stable digital modulation and true diversity receiving eliminate signal dropouts and ensure the best reception quality.
- The modular design allows for fast and easy installation or replacement.
- Ideal sound amplification for personal and family users, musical instruments at affordable prices.
Frequency Range 5,725 ~ 5,850 MHz Preset ChannelsUp to 12 channels of interference-free operation. Each channel can be set repeatedly with 4 ID codes and 1 specific ID. Channel Set-up Scan and ACT sync Display Status Channel, audio meters and the battery status of the transmitter Receiving Mode Dual-tuner Digital True Diversity Sensitivity +12 dB μ V Latency < 2.6 ms Frequency Response 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz S/N Ratio (Analog Output) > 113 dB(A), analog input T.H.D. < 0.1% @ 1 kHz Audio Output 2 Vrms Power Supply 10 ~ 15 V DC Dimensions (W × H × D) 75 × 35 × 149 mm Weight 82 g