MU-55HNX Omnidirectional Headset Mic
The MIPRO MU-55HNX is a dual ear omni-directional condenser headworn microphone with a low profile 4.5mm capsule. It is ideal for applications that require clear and natural vocal audio. They are an excellent choice for theatrical performances, houses of worship, broadcast studios, performers, AV presenters and aerobics instructors. It is durable, compact, lightweight and waterproof. Designed primarily for wireless applications, the MIPRO MU-55HNX is also suitable for applications requiring a wired condenser headworn microphone when used with the optional MIPRO MJ-53 adaptor. Available in black (MU55HNX) and beige (MU55HNSX), this dual ear omni-directional condenser headworn microphone is rugged, reliable and offers the premium performance needed by today's audio professionals.
- Premium smooth, warm and natural vocal performance.
- MU-55M subminiature waterproof omni-directional pick-up pattern and sweat-resistant construction.
- Visually unobtrusive, durable and comfortable to wear. Flexible and durable frame with comfortable, soft ear hooks which require no adjustment for optimum comfort.
- High dynamic range and able to withstand 125 SPL without distortion. Capsule module and cable are easily detached from the frame and can be worn on the left or right side of the frame to suit personal preferences.
- Low Profile capsule-shaft allows for adjustments in length, direction and angle for precise and optimum capsule positioning.
- Patented, swiveling ear hook design folds flat for easy storage.
- Available in black (MU55HNX) and beige (MU55HNSX).
- Leatherette storage case and windscreen included.
Capsule: 4.5mmØ subminiature omni-directional condenser microphone
Frequency Response: 40Hz~20KHz±3dB
Capsule Impedance: 200Ω
Sensitivity: -49dBV±3dBV/Pa (0dB=1V/Pa)
Maximum SPL: 125dB (Typical, 1%THD)
Boom arm holder: Dual - left and right side
Connector: MIPRO's mini-XLR 4-pin plug
Cable Length: 150cm / 59.1"
Color: Black or Beige
Weight: 25g / 0.9oz