- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
TM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Superlux family of dynamic vocal microphones represent an exceptional value and provides the dependable performance needed for stage, recording, and installed sound environments.
The TM58 is a professional solution designed for both speech and stage performance. Equipped with an optimized diaphragm and precise directivity, the TM58 delivers superior vocal intelligibility. The higher SPL characteristics and superior transient response of the TM58 compared with other microphones provides a strong stage performance that cuts through the mix.
The Superlux TM58 is a cost effective solution that delivers a balanced and clear sound, making it ideal for any professional vocal audio application.
- Balanced and Clear Output
- High SPL Capacity
- Improved Handling Noise
- Strong Off Axis Rejection
- Superior Transient Response
- Precise Directivity
- High Sensitivity
- Extended Frequency Response
- Superior Intelligibility
- Element: Dynamic Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50—18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -52dB/V (1.78mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 2dB
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Max SPL: 155dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Connector: Integral 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight: 10.23 oz.