ACT-24TC 2.4GHz Digital Bodypack Transmitter
MIPRO’s Digital Diversity ACT-2400 Series wireless system addresses the industry’s 2.4GHz issues of range, signal stability and channel density. The 1/2U, single- and dual-channel digital receivers operate in the 2.4GHz-ISM band using stable 4- requency FSK modulation circuitry to provide strong RF signal stability and extended range, utilize dual-tuner true digital diversity reception, and deliver 12 compatible channel operations without signal dropout.
The ACT-24TC miniature bodypack features separate mute button and status, and selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs. These rechargeable transmitters deliver 10 hours of use on a 4-hour charge.
- Miniature, sturdy plastic compact design
- 3 LEDs indicate battery status and turn red to indicate low battery
- LED in the mute/AF button is lit or off to indicate AF status
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute fob
- One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere, head worn mics and guitar
- These rechargeable transmitters deliver over 10 hours of use on a 4-hour charge. A 25-minute fast charge provides up to 1-hour operation. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The included intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz ISM band (2.4 – 2.4835GHz)
- Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
- RF Output Power: 2 mW / 10 mW switchable (country dependent)
- Transmitting Mode: Frequency hopping
- Max. Audio Input: 6.5 dBV
- Impedance: 1.0M Ω
- Mute Connector: Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
- Battery Meter: 4-level green / red LED display
- Battery Type: 1 ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery
- Current Consumption: Approx. 138 mA
- Operating Time: A 25-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 10 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge (depending on the battery quality)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.8 × 1 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 66 g / 2.3 oz