ACT-80 Digital Wireless ENG Receiver
The MIPRO ACT-80 is a professional true digital wireless receiver
with dual-tuner digital diversity reception providing increased
dynamic range and an extremely low noise floor. It delivers strong
RF signal stability and extended range over a wide 64MHz bandwidth.
- Anti-interference characteristics typical
of a true digital wireless system with a full frequency response
providing crystal clear precise audio.
- LCD screen display and controls provide easy readability and
access to the multiple receiver settings including 16 selectable
channels, 256 bit encryption, RF power, MIPRO’s patented ACT
channel synchronization, lockout function, battery status, squelch
- The MIPRO ACT-80 is housed in a rugged, waterproof, compact and
lightweight machined aluminum enclosure with removable antennas.
- Designed to meet a variety of professional requirements and is an ideal solution for guided tours, ENG camera systems and camcorders and many other wireless sound system applications.
- Frequency Range Band 5E 480-544MHz, Band 5F 540-608MHz
- Bandwidth 64 MHz
- Preset Channels 12 ch grp. 1-10 & 16 ch grp. 11-16 (216 total presets, 16 user selectable on 25kZ ctrs)
- Audio Sampling 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Receiving Mode Dual Digital True Diversity
- Channel grid 25 kHz
- Latency < 3 ms
- S/N Ratio Range > 115 dBA
- T.H.D < 0.03% @1kHz
- Frequency Stability ± 0.005%
- Image & Spurious Rejection > 85dB
- Frequency Response 20Hz—20kHz
- Analog output Balanced XLR
- Power Supply External AC 12-15V DC. 0.5A or optional MR-90SB AA Bat pack
- Dimensions 73.5 × 120 × 28 mm / 2.9 × 4.7 × 1.1 "
- Weight Approx. 220 g / 7.7 oz
- ISO 9001 Certified