- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Antenna Systems
- Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Wired Microphones
- Headworn & Lavaliere Microphones
- Superlux Headphones
- Intercom Systems
- Assistive Listening, Tourguide & Interpretation Systems
- MA-909/MA-909D Wireless Mixer
- Wireless PA Systems
- Wireless Boundary & Gooseneck Mic Solutions
AD-708 UHF 4-channel Auto Gain-Control Antenna Divider
MIPRO's AD-708 integrates an innovative Auto Gain-Control system that automatically detects, controls and precisely compensates for signal loss of antenna cables when used with the MPB-30 gain-controllable antenna booster. The AD-708 solves complex antenna system installation issues, optimizes signal reception and system performance without worrying about calculating signal-loss of antennas, cables, and the specifications of boosters.
The AD-708 also features a buffered aux in and out for linking additional dividers in multi-channel systems without compromising signal integrity. The AD-708 utilizes wide dynamic range and low noise components, advanced circuit design featuring very low inter-modulation distortion and greatly reduces spurious interference in multiple channel applications.
- Optimized for 470~850MHz carrier frequency range and compatible with US and EU telecom regulations.
- Auto Gain -Control automatically detects, controls and compensates for antenna cable signal loss when used with MPB-30 boosters.
- A single AD-708 supports up to four UHF diversity receivers from just a pair of antennas, greatly reducing antenna installations clutter and increasing receiving range and efficiency.
- Adopts the latest high dynamic range and low noise component, advanced circuit design featuring very low inter-modulation distortion and eliminates the spurious interference in multiple system usage. System output gain equals ~1.
- 2 sets of antenna input/output connectors and 2 sets of 4-channel antenna output connectors for directly connecting to 4 sets of diversity receivers. The antenna input connector can be fitted with whip antenna or coaxial antenna of appropriate frequency band, it also can be linked to ground plane antennas or UHF wideband log antennas.
- The output connectors can be linked to the input connectors of another antenna divider for extended antenna distribution.
- The input connectors provide DC bias for the antenna boosters or active directional antennas.
- Booster power indicator to detect the linkage of booster.
- Antenna Splitter: 2 sets of 1-to-4 active divider output, 2 sets of 1-to-1 active divider output
- Frequency Range: 470~850MHz
- IIP3: +32dBm
- Input/Output/RF Gain: +1.0dB (center band)
- Output Port Isolation: >18dB at 400~1000MHz
- Filter Selection: Low sideband ≧35dB, High sideband ≧30dB
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Connector: TNC female
- Antenna Power Supply: Antenna A/B input port supplies bias 8.3V DC, 230mA max. to the booster
- Power Supply: 12~15V DC
- Current Consumption: Approx. 242mA at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 420(W)x44(H)x180(D)mm / 16.5(W)x1.7(H)x7.1(D)"
- Weight Approx.: 1.5kg / 3.3lbs
AD-12 Passive Antenna Divider/Combiner
MP-10 Booster Relay Power Supply
MPB-30 UHF Auto Gain Controlled Booster / Power Supply
2FA029 10 Meter Antenna Cables w/ TNC Connectors
MS-90 Wall-Mount Antenna Bracket