ACT-24R 2.4GHz True Diversity ENG Wireless Receiver
The MIPRO ACT-24R is a miniature wireless receiver that is one of the industry’s most compact and smallest ENG type receivers. The ACT-24R addresses the industry’s 2.4GHz issues of range, signal stability and channel density. It operates in the 2.4GHz-ISM band using stable 4-frequency FSK modulation circuitry for each channel in an adaptive tracking algorithm that avoids interference from 2.4 GHz products on channels 1, 6, and 11.This innovative technology provides strong RF signal stability with extended range and utilizes dual-tuner true digital diversity reception.
The backlit graphic LCD screen display and controls provide easy readability and access to the multiple receiver settings including 12 selectable channels and channel ID selection, RF power, EQ, MIPRO’s patented ACT synchronization and a function lockout.
The included ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery delivers over 10 hours of use on a 4-hour charge. A 25-minute fast charge provides up to 1-hour operation. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed for charging or charged while still in the receiver case.
The MIPRO ACT-24R is housed in a lightweight and rugged polymer enclosure and designed to meet a variety of professional requirements. It is an ideal solution for guided tours, ENG camera systems and camcorders and many other wireless sound system applications.
- Industry’s most compact and smallest housing. Featuring a lightweight and rugged plastic case to meet professional requirements.
- Stable digital FSK modulation circuitry. All frequencies are located in this band.
- An adaptive tracking algorithm helps effectively avoid interference from 2.4GHz communication products.
- Utilizes Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology, each channel has 4 hopping frequencies that avoids any remaining interference.
- Dual tuner true diversity receiving technology eliminates signal dropout.
- Backlit graphic LCD screen display various function settings.
- The included battery of the rechargeable handheld and bodypack transmitters can be easily removed or interchanged for charging.
- An affordable price for consumers. Ideal for guided tours, camcorders and wireless application of the sound systems.
- Housing : Rugged and compact plastic housing
- Frequency Band & Modulation: ISM 2.4GHz. Digital modulation.
- Frequency Range : 2,400 ~ 2,483.5 MHz
- Bandwidth : 83 MHz
- Preset Channels : 12 selectable channels
- Receiving Mode : Digital true diversity
- Latency : < 4.0 ms
- Dynamic Range : > 106 dBA
- T.H.D : < 0.1%
- Dimensions (W × H × D) : 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.7 × 1.0 "
- Weight : Approx. 85 g / 3.0 oz
- Accessories : A cable
- Power Supply: 1 × ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery