MIPRO MI-58T Digital IEM Stereo Transmitter
Operating in the ISM 5.8GHz band the MI-58T has outstanding range and little to no RF interference. The MI-58T provides crystal clear 24-bit/48kHz digital audio, has very low latency, excellent dynamic range, a signal to noise ration over 105dB and optional Dante interface. The MI-58T features MIPRO’s ACT sync, stereo mono and mixed mono modes and the industry’s first SLC (SmartSound Level Clear) gain optimization feature that ensures the best performance from the system. The MI-58T is ideal for personal and professional stages monitoring and conference language interpretation.
- The MI-58 Series is a digital IEM system operating in ISM 5.8 GHz band, due to the wider bandwidth property, the frequency response range is expanded to 20 Hz~23 kHz and the S/N ratio is greatly improved, the audio latency is reduced, the sound quality is superior to a UHF system, and it's available at an affordable price. Optional DANTE version is available.
- The MI-58 Series consists of the MI-58R stereo bodypack receiver, the MI-58T stereo transmitter and optional noise isolating earphones. Featuring a user-friendly control panel, long-distance transmission, it’s ideal for personal and professional stages monitoring and conference language interpretation.
- The MI-58T is equipped with an OLED graphical screen, a rotary knob, an ACT sync button, an audio input set button and the industry’s first SLC(SmartSound Level Clear) gain optimization feature ensuring the gain is adjusted properly to get the best performance. It has Ø 3.5 mm and Ø 6.3 mm dual earphone monitoring connectors and gain adjustors.
- The rear panel of MI-58T is equipped with an XLR and Ø 6.3 mm input combo jack and two Ø 6.3 mm phone jack loop output. ACT-BUS networking interface and optional Dante interface. TNC RF output connectors. 12V DC power supply.
- The MI-58T delivers < 25 mW output power (the maximum value depends on the telecom regulations of different countries) with an ON/OFF switch, presets with several interference-free channels and auto ACT sync to the receiver. With a high dynamic range stereo input combo jack, it can handle the maximum output from any mixer.
- Housing Standard 1/2U rackmount metal case with a rotary control knob
- Display OLED with advanced function settings. The LED indicators display SLC of the stereo signals
- Frequency Range ISM 5.8 GHz band (5,725~5,850 MHz)
- Preset Channels Group A & B. Presets 12 channels of interference-free operation in Group A and 24 channels of interference-free operation in Group B1 & B2. 64 ID codes and 1 specific ID are allowed to be set for each channel to prevent the same channel interfered in the same field
- Up to 6 systems can be used simultaneously in the same venue
- Channel Setting ACT sync
- Audio Sampling 24-bit / 48 kHz Rate
- RF Output Power < 25 mW (CE compliance), or country dependent
- Audio Input Jack XLR × 2 and Ø 6.3 mm Combo Jack
- AF Loop Output Jack Ø 6.3 mm × 2 TRS Output Jack
- Earphone Jack Ø 6.3 mm × 1 and 1 × Ø 3.5 mm
- Networking Interface RJ-11 × 2 ACT-BUS，RJ-45 × 1 DANTE interface (optional)
- Power Supply External 10 ~ 15 V DC